Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Police fishing and some art from elsewhere

A helpful tipster has informed me that the MPD are conducting a bit of an investigation into some recent graffiti - no word yet on the specifics, but the "Investigative Services Department of the Dane County Sheriff's Office, who are assisting the Madison PD" are attempting to question people with some history of graffiti work.

Now might be a good time to bone up on how to effectively deal with the po', as it were. Keep a cool head, and be aware.

On a nearly completely unrelated note, I am compelled to post this video of a recent Banksy installation in New York City. I know, I know, it's not Madison or even close, but it's still really cool art, and I don't currently have any good Madison-area photos to share. So sue me, I'm working on it!


NOTCOT: Banksy's Village Petstore & Charcoal Grill from Jean Aw on Vimeo.

No comments: